Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Hushmail postmaster
From: "Alexander Harrowell" <a.harrowell () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:19:08 +0000

If you're on the list, can you contact me? You're being used to send out
spam through your tagline.hushmail.com service, which redirects to arbitrary
URLs either by design or because it's been compromised. Google shows it's
cropping up in list archives all over the place. (
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tagline.hushmail.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
)

PGP-encrypted spam....I would think this is a serious issue for a
privacy/security-focused operation.

I've filled in the web form a couple of days ago, but no joy and no ticket
number.

Alexander Harrowell

  By Date           By Thread