Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: multicast meltdown?
From: "Justin M. Streiner" <streiner () cluebyfour org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:56:42 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009, Antonio Querubin wrote:

We've detected a large drop in the IPv4 multicast prefix count over the past few days. Anybody know what's going on?

At this point I haven't seen any problems, nor have customers reported any to me. I did see my multicast prefix count drop from about 8k prefixes to a little over 5k, starting on 8 January. The drop was quite abrupt.

jms

  By Date           By Thread