Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: NetSol / WorldNIC nameservers continue to be down, for a couple days.
From: jamie rishaw <j () arpa com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:07:42 -0600

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:55 PM, David Ulevitch <davidu () everydns net> wrote:

Is there anyone here who can provide an update to the ISPs and SPs on this
list? NetSol still (amazingly) manages to do DNS for a few hundred thousand
domains...

-David

I'm counting a whole lot more than that.

I see 1.9 _million_ domains in .com alone.

Altho, I just tested a random-ish sample of 1,000 of them and got sub-75msec
response times, so, the issues may be resolved.

In either case , sounds like they need to rock UltraDNS, eh? :p

-j

--
Jamie Rishaw // .com.arpa () j <- reverse it. ish.

  By Date           By Thread