Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Contact at Eschelon/Integra to remove old swip
From: Seth Mattinen <sethm () rollernet us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:38:19 -0800

I've been trying unsuccessfully for years to get Eschelon/Integra to remove the swip for an old IP block. Last time I called some months ago I finally talked to someone who said they'd take care of it, but I looked today and it still says it's mine. The range in question is 66.224.163.0/24 and the T1 it was used with was disconnected years ago. If anyone can remove the swip or put me in touch with someone who can I'd appreciate it.

~Seth

  By Date           By Thread