Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Contact at Eschelon/Integra to remove old swip
From: Randy Rooney <rooknee () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:02:05 -0800

Replied in private to Seth.

Randy Rooney

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Seth Mattinen <sethm () rollernet us> wrote:
I've been trying unsuccessfully for years to get Eschelon/Integra to remove
the swip for an old IP block. Last time I called some months ago I finally
talked to someone who said they'd take care of it, but I looked today and it
still says it's mine. The range in question is 66.224.163.0/24 and the T1 it
was used with was disconnected years ago. If anyone can remove the swip or
put me in touch with someone who can I'd appreciate it.

~Seth

  By Date           By Thread