Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: ASR1002
From: Jim Mercer <jim () reptiles org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:24:39 -0500

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 05:20:59PM +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
Who knows how to unsubscribe the mail list?

look at the headers

i still read most of my mail with mutt, but in my experience, many "modern"
interfaces (gmail/thunderrbird/etc) don't make it intuative to find and/or
read the headers.

i'm just sayin'....

randy

--
Jim Mercer        jim () reptiles org        +92 336 520-4504
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."

  By Date           By Thread