Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: 1/8 and 27/8 allocated to APNIC
From: Bill Stewart <nonobvious () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 00:28:23 -0800

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:13 PM, George Bonser <gbonser () seven com> wrote:
Some of that water is dirtier than the rest.  I wouldn't want to be the
person who gets 1.2.3.0/24

I'd guess that 1.1.1.1 and 2.2.2.2 are probably much more widely used.
At least 1.1.1.0/24 should be reserved by IANA or somebody.

--
----
             Thanks;     Bill

Note that this isn't my regular email account - It's still experimental so far.
And Google probably logs and indexes everything you send it.

  By Date           By Thread