Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Dark Fiber or Wavelength providers whom serve central Ohio
From: Drew Weaver <drew.weaver () thenap com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:57:59 -0400

Has anyone had any luck finding carriers who provide Dark Fiber and/or Wavelength services (10G+) around Columbus, OH?
Currently I am looking for a 10G wave from Columbus to Ashburn, VA and I am having some trouble getting it done.

If anyone has any suggestions please hit me off-list.

Thanks,
-Drew

  By Date           By Thread