Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Bubba is a 75 year old woman looking to make some extra cash
From: Jima <nanog () jima tk>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:43:17 -0500

On 4/7/2011 2:16 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:
On Apr 7, 2011, at 1:54 PM, Jeroen van Aart<jeroen () mompl net>  wrote:
Babushkas can be quite mean, though mostly it's shopping bags that are their preferred tools of assault. ;-)

As the recipient of a number of umbrella tips while trying to catch up to my fiancee (at the time, ex-wife now) in a
meat shop in Moscow, I have to differ with you here. They seem quite adept at the use of an umbrella rather than a
shopping bag as an effective weapon.

I guess we have another gem for DeLongFacts.com (in the vein of SchneierFacts.com): He is one of the few natural enemies of the Babushka.

     Jima

  By Date           By Thread