Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Barracuda Networks is at it again: Any Suggestions as to anAlternative?
From: "Michael Painter" <tvhawaii () shaka com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:11:44 -1000

gord wrote:
I wonder if there's a filter for top-postings in list that have a
bottom-posting rule?
This thread is very operationally interesting to me but I've lost the
plot :(

refers.

PS: I know that some devices actually prevent bottom-posting by default.
Workarounds are possible and are evident in other recent posts to this
list.
Additionally, may I suggest you file a bug report with your vendors or
switch to a device that you can control properly :)

It makes the thread very hard to follow.
Why not?
Please don't top post!

I used to have this available for a 'signature', but, with a few exceptions, it seems to fall on blind eyes these days.<sigh>

  By Date           By Thread