mailing list archives
From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer () nic fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:03:14 +0200
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:49:25AM -0400,
Christina Klam <cklam () ias edu> wrote
a message of 12 lines which said:
(1) Does anyone know if Sprint uses LISP?
It is too early, IMHO, to have production deployments of LISP (testing
(2) Does anyone know of any good guides/documentation of LISP?
For Cisco users, I like
- LISP Christina Klam (Apr 11)
- Re: LISP harbor235 (Apr 11)
- Re: LISP Stephane Bortzmeyer (Apr 11)
- Re: LISP Luigi Iannone (Apr 11)
- Re: LISP Job Snijders (Apr 11)