mailing list archives
From: Christina Klam <cklam () ias edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:14:10 -0400
Thank you all.
On Apr 11, 2011, at 11:07 AM, Luigi Iannone wrote:
I think that the best repository of documentation is lisp4.net.
I would also have a look to
On 11, Apr, 2011, at 16:49 , Christina Klam wrote:
One of our ISP is planning to do a LISP deployment. (1) Does anyone know if Sprint uses LISP? (2) Does anyone know
of any good guides/documentation of LISP?
Institute for Advanced Study
Email: cklam () ias edu
Einstein Drive Telephone: 609-734-8154
Princeton, NJ 08540 Fax: 609-951-4418
- LISP Christina Klam (Apr 11)
- Re: LISP harbor235 (Apr 11)
- Re: LISP Stephane Bortzmeyer (Apr 11)
- Re: LISP Luigi Iannone (Apr 11)
- Re: LISP Christina Klam (Apr 11)
- Re: LISP Job Snijders (Apr 11)