Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Top-posting
From: "Dobbins, Roland" <rdobbins () arbor net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 05:55:00 +0000

On Apr 12, 2011, at 12:42 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:

I have used Evolution and IMAP with exchange servers in the past, so, I'm not convinced this is an entirely accurate
statement.

And in fact, I'm posting this message in plain-text via the OSX Mail.app connected via native Exchange protocols to an
Exchange server.

There's even a plug-in for Mail.app in order to make inline posting easier.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () arbor net> // <http://www.arbornetworks.com>

                The basis of optimism is sheer terror.

                          -- Oscar Wilde

  By Date           By Thread