Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Looking for Postmaster contact for js.pentagon.mil
From: Mark Keymer <mark () viviotech net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:24:58 -0700

We have a client that we resent moved to some new address space (We have
had the the space for a couple of years now) However it looks like the
mail server for js.pentagon.mil are droping all packet to them. :(

If anyone had some leads on a way to contact them. Please contact me
off-list.

We did try the number in the whois for the IP. The phone rang and rang. :(

Thank you all.

Sincerely,

Mark Keymer

  By Date           By Thread