Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv4 address exchange
From: John Curran <jcurran () arin net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:37:07 +0000

On Apr 19, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Jeff Wheeler <jsw () inconcepts biz> wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how a bunch of different
entities providing fragmented "post-allocation services" is of any
benefit.

Jeff -

    Imagine for a moment that you had quite a few
unneeded addresses and the upheaval also meant
no pesky policy constraints on your monetization efforts -
would you then view it as having some benefit?  You just
might not have the right perspective to appreciate the
potential up$ide...

/John

John Curran
President and CEO