Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Time Warner DNS
From: Iain Morris <iain.t.morris () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:20:14 -0700

Apologies in advance if this is directed to the wrong folks, but is there
someone at TWC I could talk to about a DNS issue on their servers?  Users in
NY, HI, and CA are not able to access a chunk of websites because of it.

If anything, just a way for me to contact Time Warner ISP services that does
not black hole my request because I'm not a customer would be very helpful.

Thanks,

-Iain

--
-- -