Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ongoing ASN and IP Space Hijacks: Update (TimeWarner/Level3/Tiscali)
From: David Conrad <drc () virtualized org>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:58:33 -1000

Ron,

On Apr 25, 2011, at 12:22 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:
199.88.32.0/20 - NET-199-88-32-0-1
199.196.192.0/19 - NET-199-196-192-0-1
200.107.216.0/21 - GT-AGSA1-LACNIC
204.147.240.0/20 - NET-204-147-240-0-1

As I previously mentioned, these are being used by high-end snowshoe spamming
operations.

Simple question:  Does anybody give a damn?

I suspect a lot of folks do, however giving a damn and having the ability to do anything about it may not coincide.

Where can people go to gain more understanding of the methodologies you use to establish probable hijacks?

Regards,
-drc

  By Date           By Thread