Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: SIXXS contact
From: Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike () swm pp se>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:19:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011, Andrew Kirch wrote:

I'm not complaining, but I would point out that if these free brokers are the public face of IPv6 for many hobbyists (and much of the various software run on/over the internet is written by volunteers, and/or given away for free), we aren't going to get there. The big deafening silence from SIXXS is really unfortunate in that it does actively affect my opinion of IPv6, my willingness to spend time implementing it, pestering my upstream about it, or having my business give a damn about it. Yes I know they're volunteers, but how much does that matter?

So you would prefer that they shut down their service rather than provide current level of support?

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike () swm pp se

  By Date           By Thread