Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOGers home data centers - What's in your closet?
From: Jeremy Parr <jeremyparr () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:39:00 -0400

On 12 August 2011 19:28, Charles N Wyble <charles () knownelement com> wrote:

Hey all,

I'm curious what other NANOGers have in their home compute centers? On
the extreme end of course we have mr morris :)
with his uber lab: http://smorris.uber-geek.net/lab.htm

*snip*

Just finished putting it together this evening, replaced a pile (quite
literally) of stuff, including a Linksys WRT54G running OpenWRT as  WAP, and
a Cisco 1811 with one fried WAN port. Current setup is a Leviton Structured
Media Cabinet, with a Allied Telesis 8 port PoE 10/100 switch, a Mikrotik
RB750G, and a Cisco 1131 AP. Three VLANs, Data, Voice, and Guest, complete
with authentication gateway, and one hell of a QoS configuration.

  By Date           By Thread