Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: OSPF vs IS-IS
From: Saku Ytti <saku () ytti fi>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:52:34 +0300

On (2011-08-13 22:44 +1000), Jeffrey S. Young wrote:

That's interesting and if true would represent a real change.  Can you list
the larger SPs in the US that use OSPF?

AT&T, L3?

Anyhow I fully agree with the sentiment that in eu/us markets most SP rock
ISIS. At one time when I was shopping for testing gear, one box I tested was
Anritsu, which is pretty nice box for its price range, but I couldn't use it
due to lack of ISIS emulation. Anritsu sales guy asked their engineers why they
didn't do ISIS, answer was because no one uses ISIS. But I guess their focus is
asia.

--
  ++ytti

  By Date           By Thread