Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: How long is your rack?
From: Charles N Wyble <charles () knownelement com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 01:21:31 -0500

On 08/14/2011 05:45 PM, Joe Greco wrote:
I don't know, but 50 people had snarfed the picture I posted within
30 minutes, a few hundred have by now, and it's the weekend.

Yes. Exactly. I'll start my more operational focused threads on Monday.
Plus Randy started a personal backups thread. I need to respond to that
soon. That's pretty operational.

I've always wondered if the next cisco/juniper 0 day will be delivered
via a set of exploits delivered via a link posted to NANOG. :) Maybe
I'll do a talk at DEFCON next year about that.

Fun.

Precisely!

--
Charles N Wyble charles () knownelement com @charlesnw on twitter

http://blog.knownelement.com

Building alternative,global scale,secure, cost effective bit moving platform
for tomorrows alternate default free zone.

  By Date           By Thread