Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Bluehost/Hostmonster IPv6 SMTP black hole?
From: Christopher Pilkington <cjp () 0x1 net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:47:38 -0400

Can someone from Bluehost/Hostmonster contact me off list. One of your
customers has complained to me that they cannot send mail to us.
We've done some testing, and it seems it works to mailservers with
only A records, but breaks with mailservers with both A and AAAA. (As
in, we never even see a delivery attempt.)

Thanks,
-cjp

  By Date           By Thread