Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOGers home data centers - What's in your closet?
From: Jima <nanog () jima tk>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:06:14 -0600

On 2011-08-16 20:07, Alex Rubenstein wrote:
All the actual EE's I know are most impressed with the PowerWare (now
Eaton Power) designs.

Most EE's don't deal with day to day operations of datacenters.

That may be, but I can personally attest that they're often consulted when UPSes for mission-critical installations need to be spec'd out. (And by "mission-critical," I'm not talking about datacenters.)

     Jima

  By Date           By Thread