Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Search ISP at NYC
From: Olivier CALVANO <o.calvano () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:12:19 +0200

Hello,

I throw a bottle into the sea ... We are looking for our
implantation in the United States a partner based at New York City.

An ISP or a company operating in the networks and if possible with
a network (ASN, IP, Datacenter Space in ..)

We would take a minority or majority in this partner that would open the
North American market and we will bring the European network coverage.

contact off list
oliver

  By Date           By Thread