Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

VRF/MPLS on Linux
From: nanog () rhemasound org
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:45:43 +0000

While I have found some information on a project called linux-mpls I am having a hard time finding any solid VRF
framework for Linux.  I have a monitoring system that needs check devices that sit in overlapping private ip space, and
I was wondering if there is anyway I could use some kind or VRF type solution that would allow me to label the "site"
the traffic is intended for.  The upstream router supports VRF/MPLS, but I need to know how I can get the server to
label the traffic.  I would appreciate any input.

---
Brian Raaen
Network Architect
braaen () zcorum com