Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: Route Optimization Software / Appliance
From: Drew Weaver <drew.weaver () thenap com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:34:46 -0400

Honestly someone should just convince Avaya to opensource and/or sell the Route Science product.

It's only real flaws (even today) are the performance of the hardware it was built on and the lack of IPv6 support.

Give it an x64 kernel that supports 32GB of RAM and you could probably still be using it today.

-Drew