Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: East Coast Earthquake 8-23-2011
From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:46:44 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Seth Mattinen" <sethm () rollernet us>

I'll scratch "no earthquakes" off the list of benefits for the east
coast over the west coast. ;)

A very early blogger buddy of mine owned a stake, for a while, in a colo in
Knoxville TN, which was, they said, out of *all* the hazard planes: too
far inland for hurricanes, not in the tornado belt, too far south to freeze
solid, not in the flood plains, and not near any fault line.

Dunno how accurate an assertion that was.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com

  By Date           By Thread