Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: New Natural Disaster! 8/27/2011 Hurricane Irene
From: "Majdi S. Abbas" <msa () latt net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 21:07:58 -0700

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 09:55:10PM -0400, Andrew Kirch wrote:
The US Airforce has sent most of the fighters from the East Coast to
Indiana, what are you doing to prepare for the storm of the next 2 days?

Ready, Set, DISCUSS!

        Personally, I was very happy to hear that Equinix had laid
in stores of MREs, and so, with luck, nobody we know there will
have to resort to cannibalism or being cannibalized.  (Although
they may wish they had, depending on the age and type of MRE.)

        --msa

  By Date           By Thread