Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: AW: Aqua Conduit for 10G multi-mode?
From: Doug McIntyre <merlyn () geeks org>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:45:43 -0500

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 03:11:03AM -0700, Michael J McCafferty wrote:
I want the conduit/innerduct corrugated tubing to be aqua for my aqua
fibers. There is orange conduit and innerduct corrugated tubing for
orange fibers, and yellow for yellow fiber.

Carlon has HDPE Innerduct in any color you want, including (lightish) blue.
Not split, and not very flexible though, not like the split loom stuff.

  By Date           By Thread