Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Rate Limiting and Bit Counting
From: Adam Atkinson <ghira () mistral co uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:02:59 +0100

Luke Marrott wrote:
I'm looking to evaluate some solutions for Rate limiting and bit counting /
metering. Does anyone have any experience with hardware like this they could
recommend?

I have some not-very-recent experience with Cisco's "Service Control Engine". A quick check reveals that there is still a product with this name, and it sounds like it does similar things to the one I remember.

It may well be overkill (and too expensive) for what you want, but I guess it goes on the list.

--
Adam Atkinson

  By Date           By Thread