Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: New Natural Disaster! 8/27/2011 Hurricane Irene
From: David Cantrell <david () cantrell org uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:37:13 +0100

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 02:33:25PM -0400, Alex Rubenstein wrote:

The statement made by Mr. Wallace borders on insulting. The devastation in my county alone is something I have never
seen.

But he wasn't talking about your county.  He said NYC.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

    If I could read only one thing it would be the future, in the
    entrails of the bastard denying me access to anything else.

  By Date           By Thread