Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: On Working Remotely
From: Leigh Porter <leigh.porter () ukbroadband com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:54:53 +0000

This pretty much says it all, I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_DNpTMKXk

--
Leigh

-----Original Message-----
From: Keegan Holley [mailto:keegan.holley () sungard com]
Sent: 04 December 2011 18:50
To: Jay Ashworth
Cc: NANOG
Subject: Re: On Working Remotely

Maybe I have a different personality, but I find it much easier to work
from home (provided home is empty).  I think "networking" from home,
which
I do periodically during the week is different from coding from home
which
I do on the weekends.  It does take some getting used to.  I find I'm
much
more productive from home. (again as long as home is empty)  I spend
less
time talking about sports (professional, college and little league) TV,
the
opposite sex, hunting... etc. etc.  I also tend to make healthier
choices
since the coffee and cigarettes aren't free and no one invites me to
order
pizza for lunch when I'm at home.  To each his own though.