Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Juniper <-> Cisco IPv6 BGP peering
From: Jen Linkova <furry13 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 23:57:39 +1100

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Randy Carpenter <rcarpen () network1 net> wrote:
When I am trying to peer to one of my upstreams (who has cisco) with my Juniper SRX, They are seeing the link-local
address as the next-hop, but are unable to get an ND entry for it, and thus cannot forward traffic to me.

on second thought - why are they using link-local as the next-hop in
the first place if the eBGP session is established over GUA?

--
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry

  By Date           By Thread