Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Verizon 3G/4G Mobile Internet Sales Contact?
From: chris <tknchris () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:57:29 -0500

Hello,

If anyone has any contact info for the correct department within Verizon
which handles getting a mobile internet service via 3G/4G, that would be a
huge help. I am trying to avoid the usual Verizon runaround of being
transferred from dept to dept because no one has any idea what I'm talking
about. I also would preferably like a static IP if possible. Tried
contacting Verizon Wireless and they are trying to sell me a MiFi and have
no idea what a static IP is :)

Thanks,
chris

  By Date           By Thread