Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: local_preference for transit traffic?
From: Mark Tinka <mtinka () globaltransit net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 00:42:48 +0800

On Friday, December 16, 2011 12:27:48 AM Keegan Holley
wrote:

Forgive my ignorance, but are connections between ISP's
normally billed by the bit?  I'm a transit AS but not an
ISP in the traditional sense, so I just have the normal
monthly billing.

Per-bit billing, for us, is not a pre-requisite for us to
encourage traffic toward our customers to use the transit
link they purchase from us.

Mark.

  By Date           By Thread