Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: De-bogon not possible via arin policy.
From: Joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:26:20 -0800

On 12/15/11 14:12 , Jeff Wheeler wrote:
On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com> wrote:
We know rather alot about the original posters' business, it has ~34
million wireless subscribers in north america. I think it's safe to
assume that adequate docuementation could be provided.

I missed the post where he supplied this information.

I imagine the NANOG community to be small enough that the regular
participants should be known to each other.

Possibly naive, I know.

I guess his
company should have cheated the system, with full complicity of ARIN,
like Verizon Wireless did a few years ago.
http://marc.info/?l=nanog&m=123406577704970&w=4

I figured the discussion was for illustrative purposes more than anything.

  By Date           By Thread