Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Management Software
From: chip <chip.gwyn () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:29:54 -0500

http://getipv6.info/index.php/IPv6_Management_Tools

A good list of stuffs

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Rafael Rodriguez
<packetjockey () gmail com> wrote:
Check out 6connect.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 16, 2011, at 11:03, Shahab Vahabzadeh <sh.vahabzadeh () gmail com> wrote:

Hi everybody,
Can anybody share his/her experience with IP Management software's? Which I
can use it managing near 100K IP Address?
IPPlan is not good enough, I think its covering all my need and not fully
flexible.
If you have discuss this before here please share me the link.
Thanks

--
Regards,
Shahab Vahabzadeh, IP Engineer, *nix Admin and Geek

--
Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....

  By Date           By Thread