Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft JMRP (Mail) Admin Needed
From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:07:57 +0530

Sure.  But it is common courtesy to ask an abuse desk first, rather
than, say, flood their ticketing system with automated alerts.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Richard Laager <rlaager () wiktel com> wrote:

I think the implied point here is that this can be a LOT of mail and
that obtaining the recipient's consent is desirable before sending them
this volume of mail? If so, I think that's a fair point. On the other
hand, the complaints are in response to messages their network sent in
the first place.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)

  By Date           By Thread