Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Nexus emulation? Anyone?
From: -Hammer- <bhmccie () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:08:12 -0600

Bah. Look like I need more of an education on Nexus in general. Thanks for the easy pointer.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer

On 12/20/2011 11:02 AM, Nick Hilliard wrote:
On 20/12/2011 13:55, -Hammer- wrote:
I know we can't throw NX code on Dynamips but I figured I would ask the
group anyway. We are starting to discuss Nexus platform options and I can
only get so much from demo depot before our AM gets whiny. Is anyone
currently emulating Nexus on anything that is open to the public?
nexus1k?

Nick

  By Date           By Thread