Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGPttH. Neustar can do it, why can't we?
From: Scott Helms <khelms () ispalliance net>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 16:16:34 -0400

Probability is much too strong IMO. Most businesses don't even consider multi-homing and many that do use NAT devices with several connections rather than trying to run BGP.

#not associated nor do I recommend, just an example

http://www.fatpipeinc.com/warp/index.html

This ignores the probability that cost effective BGP service availability would
strongly drive demand for AS Numbers and adoption of the technology.

Owen

--
Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology