Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Testing 1gbps bandwidth
From: Luqman Kondeth <luqman.kondeth () nyu edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:32:47 +0400

Team,

Is anyone aware of any public IPerf servers in the middle east or close
by?(Europe) or anywhere that can do udp?. I have a 1gbps Internet link
which I’ve been asked to show that it has 1gbps download speeds.

I know this is going to be difficult but thought I’d ask anyway.

Is there any other suggestion for this testing?

thanks

[image: Description: Description: NYUAD Logo]

*Luqman Kondeth*
Snr Network Consultant
+971 26284735

NYU Abu Dhabi
Sama Tower, Airport Rd. and Electra St., Next to New NMC Hospital
P.O. Box 129188
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

  By Date           By Thread