Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Verizon's New Repair Method: Plastic Garbage Bags
From: Eric Wieling <EWieling () nyigc com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:09:52 -0400

For a while we have had a customer with some lines which go down every time it rains.   We put in the trouble ticket, a
couple of days later Verizon says the issue is resolved...until the next time it rains.

The customer sent us some pictures today of the pole outside their office.   The repair appears to be wrapping some
plastic bags around something up on the pole.  Here is link to the pictures the customer sent us, in case anyone in the
mood for a good scare.

http://rock.nyigc.net/verizon/

  By Date           By Thread