Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: HSRP vs VRRP for IPv6 on IOS-XE - rekindling an old flame
From: sthaug () nethelp no
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:10:44 +0200 (CEST)

Yeah I see the disconnect. I'm assuming that what I see is what I get.
Which means I'm going to stick with HSRP. If our AS team gives me any
good feedback that I can share I will do so. Thanks Nick.

XE: v4: HSRPv1, HSRPv2, VRRP                v6: HSRPv2

Not particularly relevant to the original question - however, I'd like
to mention that we've been using IPv6 VRRP on our Juniper routers for
well over a year. No particular problems so far.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug () nethelp no

  By Date           By Thread