Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re:
From: George Herbert <george.herbert () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:32:14 -0700

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 3:25 PM,  <valdis.kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:11:49 -0500, Grant Ridder said:
I love spam from Honduras.  I am hoping that someone is going to kick this
email from the members list.

I'm hoping for something a tad more drastic. The bozo has an upstream, and this
is NANOG. :)

Back when I was at Berkeley, we used to punish offenders by routing
their packets out to Finland and back (before Finland's net admins
figured out what we were doing and quite rightly complained).

Does anyone have a very lightly used, long long low bandwidth link
they can dedicate to The Cause?

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert () gmail com