Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re:
From: "Justin M. Streiner" <streiner () cluebyfour org>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:43:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012, George Herbert wrote:

Back when I was at Berkeley, we used to punish offenders by routing
their packets out to Finland and back (before Finland's net admins
figured out what we were doing and quite rightly complained).

Does anyone have a very lightly used, long long low bandwidth link
they can dedicate to The Cause?

Null0 / discard?  That's pretty low-bandwidth.

jms

  By Date           By Thread