Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: Bird vs Quagga revisited
From: David Hubbard <dhubbard () dino hostasaurus com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:42:31 -0400

Of those who have used Quagga or Bird, or anything else,
would either of them be appropriate and/or well suited for
use as an iBGP blackhole route server?  We currently
do blackholes via manual config on one of our real
routers but are wanting to add a software-based (on linux)
system where we could script a way for some of our tech
support folks to add blackhole routes at the direction
of a network person where they can just enter a command
and the IP address.

Thanks,

David

  By Date           By Thread