Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fair Use Policy
From: Shahab Vahabzadeh <sh.vahabzadeh () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 23:27:20 +0430

Dear Owen,
As you know in pick time of internet usage like midnight in which we have
free-access times too, some users which really want to use internet for
their daily usage and not downloading or using peer-to-peer services
unfairly affecting this problem.
Some companies are using some polices for users to solve this problem.
Do you have any Idea?
Thanks