mailing list archives
IPv6 End User Fee
From: "Otis L. Surratt, Jr." <otis () ocosa com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:22:59 -0500
Anyone charging end users for IPv6 space yet? :p
Just wondering, with so many IPv6 resources in a single allocation it
would seem difficult to charge anything at all.
1. How are you making up loss of revenue on IPv4 assignments?
2. Are you charging anything?
3. Is the cost built into the service?
4. Do you assign IPv6 space to end user and charge admin fee?
Re: IPv6 End User Fee Cameron Byrne (Aug 03)
- IPv6 End User Fee Otis L. Surratt, Jr. (Aug 03)