Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: US House to ITU: Hands off the Internet
From: John Curran <jcurran () arin net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 23:08:50 +0000

On Aug 3, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Dmitry Burkov <dburk () burkov aha ru> wrote:

The real issue is not laid in their economics - but in ours - our legacy players(mobile are the same)
We simply try to hide our own problems behind their issues and use them again  to protect our market interests
- no more.

Dmitry -

We're quickly leaving the realm of network operations, but it might
be helpful if you could further explain what you mean by the above
(as it's not particularly clear what you mean by "our own problems")

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN