Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Lovely release spam...
From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:50:44 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean-Pierre A. Radley" <appl () jpr com>

If you weren't offended by the clumsy constructions and poor usage,
then my apologies, I'll go sulk on my own.

It did seem sorta ESOL to me, but I figured piling on was mean.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com

  By Date           By Thread